From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:23 PM
To: 'Jean-Jacques Moreau'; Sanjiva Weerawarana
Cc: Asir Vedamuthu; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: SOAP 11 Binding: Design Questions

We discussed this question at the F2F and decided [1],

* not to invent these URIs

* and rely on Interface Operation.{message exchange pattern} property. In
SOAP 11, there are two implicit MEPs: request response in SOAP 11 spec and
one-way in WS-I Basic Profile. That is,

http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out = SOAP 11 request response
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only = one-way in WS-I Basic Profile

* and, safely ignore {soap mep} property

Well, this is my summary.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/08/03-ws-desc-irc

Regards,
Asir