RE: SOAP 11 Binding: Strawman Proposal B

> It also adds complexity to the current SOAP 1.2 binding

Proposed changes are (a) thru (d) in my e-mail [1]. AFAIK, these changes are
non-disruptive & biased to SOAP 1.2 binding users. If these changes become
complex, then we should re-consider.

> don't we need a corresponding piece of text, maybe in a
> separate specification/note?

Indeed. WG discussed this topic at the F2F and concluded the same (some text
around modules in SOAP 11 binding note).

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Jul/0250.html

Regards,
Asir S Vedamuthu
asirv at webmethods dot com