From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Savas Parastatidis
Sent: 09 May 2003 00:47
To: Sedukhin, Igor S
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Minutes of the May 8th Conference Call

[.2]  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0020.html>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0020.html

... NO IPR issue exists. Two new elements are proposed to be added,
(supports and requires) that may be used to indicate QoS. Phillippe thinks
it is more in the scope of WS-Policy assertions. Jonathan asks what the wg
should do with this document. Umit suggests we may cover it when we discuss
properties and features in the f2f. Jonathan will add it to the agenda.

Just to reaffirm the above remark. As far as I am concerned, there is no IP
issue with my organisation (University of Newcastle upon Tyne). I think the
same applies with Jim's company (Arjuna Technologies Ltd.) but I'll let Jim
confirm that.