From: Jim Webber [mailto:jim.webber@arjuna.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 8:01 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: 'Savas Parastatidis'
Subject: Proposal for advertising QoS features of a Web service in WSDL

Hello everyone,

This is out-of-the-blue I know, but Savas Parastatidis and I have been
kicking round a few ideas as to how we might expose certain
non-functional
requirement capabilities (like security or transactions) for a Web
service.

That said, we have created a (lightweight) framework to allow a service
advertise various non-functional aspects which we think might be useful
for
inclusion in WSDL 1.2.

Jim
--