RE: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

+1 to Amy. In the management space it is convenient to break down management
capabilities into different interfaces so that managed object can choose
what sets of capabilities they want to expose for a resource that they
represent. They do this by choosing a set of interfaces they implement.
Those interfaces when grouped in one service are related in the sense that
they provide management capabilities for the same resource.

Like Amy I don't see the benefit of removing this possibility. And I see the
cost of preventing this in cases where it is useful, as illustrated above.

Regards,

William