RE: Minutes of W3C WSDWG Conference Call, June 26th, 2003

Gotcha, sorry for my confusion.  I was asking about
"<sanjiva> JM point 1: anyone against removing @targetResource
<sdl-scribe> no one on call seems to object".

Thanks for the clarification,
Dave

ps. I won't ask for the definition of discovery that precludes identifying a
resource :-)