RE: HTTP Binding Issues

Dave, glad to hear you're interested in helping.

I didn't quite understand your question, so I'll answer a related one.
At the teleconference earlier this week, the WG decided _not_ to change
the HTTP binding in WSDL 1.2 to allow encoding complex types or
attributes in a request URL (Issues 6a, 41); HTTP request URLs will
remain segmented, flat, and (somewhat) human readable.

We also decided to use language compatible with the upcoming IRI
recommendation for non-ASCII characters in a request URI (Issues 6b,
6d).

Furthermore, IBM\Arthur and W3C\Philipe volunteered to write up
proposals for URL replacement and for allowing binding to various HTTP
methods.

We postponed discussion of other HTTP-related binding issues because we
ran out of time.

--Jeff

On