Re: proposal for restricting a service to a single interface

"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com> writes:
> Bottom line - don't force developers who want to do the simple stuff
> to handle the potentially complex stuff.  Keep the simple stuff simple
> and add complexity as needed in a modular fashion.

+1.

And I'd like to add that I'm yet to find any deployed services
which actually use multiple portTypes. If anyone knows of any
please do send a pointer. If there aren't any, then this is
a simplification which many will appreciate and none will miss.

Sanjiva.