Re: RE : RE : Proposal for Describing Web Services that Refer to Other Web Services: R085

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:59:38 +0200
"JP Moresmau" <jean-philippe.moresmau@soamai.com> wrote:
> binding definitions, but most definitions seem to take for granted that the
> "Web" in Web Services is more than marketing talk and actually mean the use
> of standard, open protocols, and a total independance between client and
> server implementations. Your point of view seems to be that if a service as
> a standard definition (IDL for example), it is a Web Service.

I don't believe that I said that.  If I seemed to do so, then I misstated my position.

Described in XML.  Transferring messages in XML.

Definitely *not* IDL.

Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.