Re: Quality of Service

Thanks for the pointers Jeffrey.

I could not find any indication that WS-PolicyAttachment is affiliated to any standards body.
More's the pity, because QoP descriptions are sorely needed and I have not come across any other initiatives to address
this area.

I do not understand why QoP descriptions cannot be applied across bindings. In fact, it seems to me that
WS-PolicyAttachment does precisely that, annotating message, part, portType and operation elements.

kr,

Yo

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:35:26 -0400, "Michael Ryan Bannon" wrote:

> The WS-Policy Attachment leads me to another question:
> What is generally recommended as being the best method for attaching
> policies and such to WSDL and/or UDDI?
> Is WS-PolicyAttachment the only game in town?

Johan Peeters
Software Architecture Services
+32 16 649000