RE: Minutes for 24 Oct 2002 WS Description WG

Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 14:56, Amelia A Lewis wrote:
> > 5. Requirements
> >
> > JMarsh: What status is requirements document to have?  Suggest last
> > call.  [somebody] requests clarification of requirement 120.
> >
> > ACTION: JMarsh to provide document ready for publication next week,
> > to be voted on by WG.
>
> Actually, I thought that we had decided to publish and Jonathan was
only
> checking with the WG had an problem with the current document. Did I
> misinterpret our intent and do we really need to wait for next week?

Well, Amy's minutes reflect my understanding, but since the doc is done
and already rolling toward publication (publication is dated for Monday
the 28th), and since no concerns were voiced at the last telcon, and
since I believe the chances any WG members will come up with substantial
objections by Thursday is precisely zero, I suggest we go ahead and
publish on that date.  If there are comments, they can be dealt with as
Last Call comments.

If you do have showstopping objections or think that expediting the
process in this way is unwise, please let us know by 8AM EST and we'll
halt the publication.