RE: Importing schemata into WSDL

I've been thinking a bit more about this. How about

<wsdl:types>
  <xs:import namespace='http://example.org/foo' />
  <xs:import namespace='http://example.org/bar' />

  <xs:schema targetNamespace='http://example.org/baz' >
    <xs:import namespace='http://example.org/quux' />
  </xs:schema>
</wsdl:types>

and say that schema components in foo, bar and baz are visible to WSDL
components but schema components in quux are only visible to the inline
schema. Schema components in foo and bar are NOT visible to the inline
schema.

Gudge