RE: Importing schemata into WSDL

Chris,

having read your first paragraph, I thought you were going to suggest
something like

<wsdl:types>
  <xs:include .../>
</wsdl:types>

or even

<wsdl:definitions>
  <xs:include .../>
</wsdl:definition>

I think this would make type system extensibility in WSDL play nicely
with the rest of WSDL extensibility; working the same way, really.

What do you think?

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/