RE: importing docs in the same namespace

Yup.  Add in PortReferences, and you could do some pretty interesting things
with interoperable static interfaces definition and dynamic addressing.

> > As in, a
> > workflow language that describes the relationships between
> > abstract things shouldn't be allowed to have implementation info.
> >
> > BTW, one of the hopes of XInclude was to obviate the need for
> > so darned many *:include syntaxes with their own specialized
> > parsing rules.  What was the rationale for not using Xinclude
> > for this functionality?  Given Jonathon's leadership on
> > XInclude, I'm sure there are very valid reasons.  I'm just
> > curious what they are.
>
> Oh, you CAN use XInclude. WDSL is Infoset based so if you build a WSDL
> infoset using XInclude you're fine ( arguably we can't tell
> whether you
> did that or not... )

Agreed I can use XInclude.  But without making it - or something like it - a
normative part of wsdl, how do I get interop?  Sure, my WSDL parser might
support XInclude, but if yours doesn't then we don't have interop.

> > sigh.  The endless debate on how to do linking and references
> > in XML continues....
>
> Remember, if you see a light at the end of the tunnerl,
> you're about to
> get crushed by an oncoming train!

That's always so ominous when coming from somebody who's email address ends
in microsoft.com.

Cheers,
Dave