RE: elementFormDefault="qualified" in WSDL Schema..

I think you may be confused between 'qualified/unqualified' vs
'prefixed/unprefixed'

The elements in the following 3 examples are ALL qualified, but in the
last example they are unprefixed.

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl='http://www.w3.org/2002/06/wsdl' >
  <wsdl:message />
</wsdl:definitions>

<definitions xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2002/06/wsdl' >
  <message />
</definitions>

In XML Schema elementFormDefault defines whether EIIs matching local
element declarations ( those that appear inside complex type definitions
) must have a non-empty [namespace name] property. In WSDL all elements
are qualified, so elementFormDefault='qualified' is correct. If we
change to 'unqualified' then the first example above would look like
this;

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl='http://www.w3.org/2002/06/wsdl' >
  <message />
</wsdl:definitions>

I would VERY strongly suggest that we never use default namespaces (
like example 3 above ) in our examples. In my experience default
namespaces confuse things, whereas explicit prefixing makes everything
clear.

Gudge