Subject: Re: Inteaction between message and binding ( was RE: Issue 4: Use of
namespace attribute on soap:body )
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:30:20 +0600
From: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
To: "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I think all these complications come from having both <part type=>
and <part element=>. After we get this WD done I would like to
have a detailed discussion on this topic .. I would personally
like to retain type and remove element, but I realize there are
others in WG who feel exactly the opposite. So we need to consider
the merits of each and then figure out whether we can pick one
and live with it. This is also an issue in the current draft (which
I introduced a long time ago).

I'm certain this will be a long, drawn-out discussion. So my personal
preference would be to wait until we are done with this draft to
open that discussion.

I'm sure you're aware of the WS-I discussion on this same topic too.

Bye,

Sanjiva.