Re: updated editor's copy of WSDL 1.2 spec

Hi Sanjiva,

On the whole, I like the new approach. I am wondering, though, whether
section 2 and 3, as currently written (or as being rewritten as far as
section 3 is concerned), are not largely going to duplicates of each
other. For example, 2.2 "Message Description Component" specifies the
properties for the message EII; but I expect that section 3.4 "Messages"
will do the same? Did you have something else in mind?

Minor, additional comments below.

This is a great start anyway! Keep up the good work!

Jean-Jacques.

-------------
Other comments, in document order:

   * Section 2, second paragraph. I think an extra sentence at the
     beginning of this paragraph to define "group" would help the reader
     not confuse this with the "component" concept from the previous
     paragraph.
   * Personally, I find the abbreviations TDC, MPDCs, PTDCs, etc. too
     confusing, especially since they are too many of them and they look
     too similar.
   * 2.1, "OMG IDL". Can we really reference an OMG IDL type from WSDL?
     Do we want this here at all?
   * 2.5, "SOAP 1.1". Maybe add an ednote to indicate that the WG is
     currently investigating whether it will support SOAP 1.1 in this
     specification, as a W3C note, or otherwise.
   * Re. "property". Shouldn't this be EII or AII in a number of places?
   * Re. issues in general, maybe we should be using a modified form of
     ednote (table with border), so that they clearly stand out from the
     text (when printed)?