RE: an image processing use case for wsdl

Hao,

AKAIK, they use Apache SOAP.

Arthur Ryman, PhD
Senior Technical Staff Member
Web Services Tools Architect

phone: 905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: 905-413-2323, TL 969-2323
fax: 905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
intranet: http://w3.torolab.ibm.com/~ryman/

                    Hao He
                    <Hao.He@thomson.       To:     Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                    com.au>                cc:     "''www-ws-desc@w3.org' '" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "'www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
                    Sent by:                '" <www-ws-desc-request@w3.org>
                    www-ws-desc-requ       Subject:     RE: an image processing use case for wsdl
                    est@w3.org

                    06/11/2002 11:01
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to Hao He

Arthur,

Thanks for the info.  Did they use a SOAP architecture or RESTful
architecture?

What I try to see is if wsdl can be used to describe a RESTful web
services.

Hao