Re: Issue: SOAP binding violates separation of abstract definitionsconcrete bindings

Couple of things.

1. AFAIK there is no "xsd:timeInstant" type hence I think it is
"xsd1:timeInstant" which can be an element.

2. Even if we grant that the example needs to be fixed, the basic issue
remains the same. Why a "type" form is required for part definitions at
the abstract level if "use" is encoded? What is the justification? If
there is one, we need to document it clearly in the spec. If there is
none remove this restriction.

Regards, Prasad