Re: Hoisting SOAP Binding Attributes

+1 for eliminating repetitions in the binding.

I would suggest a complement/alternative to your proposal with something
like defining the "operation scope" of a soap:operation EII in the binding.
This way, a soap:operation EII would be applicable for more than one
operation defined in the portType.
Maybe by adding a target AII where to say that a particular
soap:operation EII is used (by default)/(for operation o1, o2 and o3).

examples:
1)
<soap:binding>
    <soap:operation target="soap:default">