From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@watson.ibm.com]
Sent: 04 July 2002 03:56
To: Martin Gudgin; Tom Jordahl; Jean-Jacques Moreau; Liu Kevin
Cc: WS-Desc WG (Public)
Subject: Re: WSDL 1.2: Updated draft (June 30) - typos and minor errors

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com> writes:
> Don't worry, when I'm done with the abstact model, and the mapping
> from that model to the XML syntax, it will be nice and clean
>
> Gudge

With all due respect Gudge, this is an empty statement. You're pointing
to something that doesn't exist and saying "it'll be much better." Like
they say: "I'll believe it when I see it."

In the meantime, FWIW, I have changed the wording of the relevant
paragraphs to try to make the intent clear(er).

I have yet to read any non-trivial spec that has been 100% clear,
consistent, without ambiguities and understandable. I doubt we
will produce such a beast either.

Sanjiva.