Re: WSDL 1.2: Updated draft (June 30) -comments on overall structure

Done, plus:

   * Added link to schema for wsdl prefix.
   * Removed prefix for soap11. Removed indication that Part 2 contains binding
     for SOAP 1.1, since Part 2 currently only mentions SOAP 1.2.
   * Added border around prefix table.
   * Moved AII and EII entity definitions to entities.dtd, so can be shared with
     Part 2.

Jean-Jacques.