Re: Reference requirements

 Nirmal,
 just to point out - a URL for a WSDL is not sufficient by itself
because a WSDL file may contain multiple services and which of
them do you use then? So it would seem that you need a service
qname, too. Actually, this is the required part, the WSDL URL is
unnecessary if the receiver is able to connect a namespace (in
the service qname) with the proper definitions. Actually, at
first, we also had the name of the particular port, but then we
decided that the service qname is sufficient.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/