From: Jochen.Ruetschlin@daimlerchrysler.com
[mailto:Jochen.Ruetschlin@daimlerchrysler.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 2:24 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Another requirement

With the usage of XML schema in the ELEMENT attribute of the PART element
(current WSDL spec) it is possible to use a type system as a kind of
taxonomy
for a semantical enriched description of parameters. To automatically search
suitable service respectively operation from a set of service descriptions
it
is not enough only to consider the parameters but also a kind of operation
"type" (something like a taxonomy on operations). So I would suggest a kind
of
ELEMENT or TYPE attribute for operations.
(Formulating this as a requirement: Must be able to classify/categorize
operations.)

Regards

jr.

Jochen Rütschlin
DaimlerChrysler · Research and Technology
Data and Process Management (RIC/ED)
P.O. Box 2360 · D-89013 Ulm (Donau)
Visitor's address: Wilhelm-Runge-Straße 11
Telefone:	+49.731.505-2830
Telefax:	+49.731.505-4401
Internet E-Mail: Jochen.Ruetschlin@DaimlerChrysler.com