From: Jonathan Marsh [mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2002 23:26
To: Philippe Le Hegaret
Cc: WSD WG
Subject: RE: teleconference during the technical plenary?

Good question.  Looks like about a quarter of the WG is registered,
though some may be heading home already (XP WG meets Mon-Tues):

- Alan Kotok
- Jean-Jacques Moreau
- Jeff Mischkinski
- Jonathan Marsh
- Jacek Kopecky
- Martin Gudgin
- Mario Jeckle
- David Booth
- Dietmar Gaertner
- Philippe Le Hegaret

Although I expect to be mentally fried by Thursday night, I guess it
would be good to share a phone for the call.  Do you think we can
reserve tech plenary facilities (e.g. room, speakerphone) for this
purpose?

Those listed above, let us know if you'd like to participate.