Re: Another requirement - versioning

A followup.  It would be good to allow for versioning of something
smaller than a WSDL document.  I suspect that tools vendors will
"compose" these documents, and they may sometimes contain information
about a number of unrelated services (or, more correctly, services that
are related in ways other than application semantics (tool vendor,
server location,  etc.)).  It would be good if web services themselves
were versioned, the web services being the semantic "unit" being defined.

/fred

--
Fred Carter
mailto:fred.carter@edgility.com