Re: Follow up on output ops + MEPs

Even just renaming them or adding an extra attribute to carry the
same semantics? More seriously, I happened to skim recently
through the latest Web Service Architecture document -from our
sister WG- and have noticed that features appear in an increasing
number of places; doesn't this look like another sign that we
have to provide a good level of support for features in WSDL 1.2?

Jean-Jacques.