Re: working on spec to clean up support for multiple type systems

Sanjiva, in the linked document it still says in section 2.4.2:

* Two or more attribute information items amongst its [attributes]
  as follows;
    * A REQUIRED name attribute information item as described below
      in 2.4.2.1 name attribute information item with part [owner].
    * One of the following;
          o An element attribute information item as described below
            in 2.4.2.2 element attribute information item.
          o A type attribute information item as described below
            in 2.4.2.3 type attribute information item.
    * Zero or more namespace qualified attribute information items.
      The [namespace name] of such attribute information items
      MUST NOT be "http://www.w3.org/@@@@/@@/wsdl".

The above restricts parts to always have either element or type AII,
i.e. always refer to an XML Schema definition, and possibly to others.
IIRC what we want is that it would be one of the following:

  * an element AII (for XML Schema element)
  * a type AII (for XML Schema type)
  * other namespace-qualified AII (for other type systems)

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/