Re: WSDL and targetNamespace coercion ??

 Hi all,

 I believe the intention of the second import is to import the
XML Schema schema contained in the target WSDL file. So the
meaning of import as understood by authors of the interop WSDL
files is as follows:

 <import namespace="a" location="b"> means that if you encounter
something in the namespace 'a' and you don't have its definition,
you can go looking into 'b' and you should find it.

 I don't believe we need allow such "deep import" (importing
something from inside the target document); so then the interop
WSDL set would have to be rewritten to put the schemata in
separate files as well as the definitions.

 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/