RE: Typical SOA ... SOA Patterns

> The problem I see is that WS-CDL would describe interactions
> between busineses, but brokers might be used within one of the
businesses
> and would not have a place in WS-CDL.

WS-CDL describes interactions between services. (The concept of
"business" is not directly supported, but it could be defined in
higher-level specs that could still be built on top of WS-CDL).

So, if the broker is exposed as a service, WS-CDL should be able to
describe the corresponding interactions. Of course, if the broker is
hidden behind another service, in such a way that it is not exposed to
WS-CDL, then WS-CDL would not know of its existence.

Ugo