RE: Section 1.6 and REST - Can we make this more clear and useful ?

We agreed back in July that SOAP and WSDL are intrinsic to the definition of
what we're doing, so I agree that we are not even considering "creating an
alternate definition of a Web service based on REST."  I admit that putting
this discussion in the Introduction could tend to confuse that issue, so I
understand why this is an issue for you.  We do want to stress that SOAP and
REST are not polar opposites but can be complementary.  I'm not sure exactly
where to do that, in section 1.6 or the new Stakeholders section on REST.

> And as I said in reply to Mike I think it would be great to
> move the discussion to the stakeholders section.

Yup, I think we're in synch here -- Eric, Mike, and Frank anyway.