From: Richard.Chennault@kp.org [mailto:Richard.Chennault@kp.org]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 5:02 PM
To: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler); fgm@fla.fujitsu.com
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Slight mod to service model

   Agreed.  My engagement was from the perspective of 'questions from
the public' in attempting to understand the diagram as I am defining an
SOA
for my own company based on the W3C WS-Architecture group's fine work.

   From a membership perspective I thought Kaiser Permanente was a
member of the W3C.  We seem to be members of everything else.  :)  I'll
rectify the oversight.

Good day;

Richard D. Chennault