RE: WS Architectural Loose Ends / Outstanding issues

It's worth mentioning that Choreology has been proposing an even more "meta" approach to transaction management, which is intended to abstract from single specific proposals like WS-CAF, WS Transaction Framework and BTP. They are proposing modifications to WS-Chor and BPEL that go in that direction, and I think their position is interesting from an architectural perspective. As far as I know nobody has yet reviewed this approach within the WS-Chor and BPEL groups, and verified that is sound and feasible.

Ugo