FW: SOM

 I think this is Hao completing an action item, so I'll just forward it to
the list for further discussion.  Thanks, Hao!

-----Original Message-----
From: He, Hao [mailto:Hao.He@thomson.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 6:39 PM
To: 'Champion, Mike'
Subject: SOM

As per discussed in last week's telecon, the following are messages about
SOA/SOM:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Sep/0001.html

We have had subsequent discussions on this. People had some concerns about
the state of service and David did not think extensibility was important
enough to be an architectural constraint. However, he seems to have changed
his view:

http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/1246/1/24/

I also wrote an article on this:

http://webservices.xml.com/pub/a/ws/2003/09/30/soa.html