hasa in UML

UML does not, in fact, has a direct notion of aggregation.

There are three concepts that might be pressed into the service of
aggregation:

Association (3.41 and following)
Composite Object (3.40)
Collaboration diagrams (3.65 and following)

Association is simply a relationship. There is no additional semantics
built-in. We can define our own form of association called has-a (but
we are trying to avoid that right?)

"A composite object represents a high-level object made of tightly
bound parts. This is an instance of a composite class, which implies
the composition aggregation between the class and its parts. A
composite object is similar to (but simpler and more restricted than) a
collaboration; ..."

I do not think that this meets our needs. It is not accurate to say
that a service is composed of X + an identifier.

Collaborations on the other hand are not what is going on either:

"A collaboration is used for describing the realization of an Operation
or Classifier."

Frank