RE: Separate concepts for "service" and "targetResource?" (was RE : /service/@targetResource ?)

That's why there are 2 URIs.  One for the "target", and one for the
"service".  A printer is a different concept than a printer service.  I
don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.  There may be many
services associated with a printer.  Hence there may be many different
service URIs, yet only one target URI.  And these services could be in many
different wsdl definitions.

Cheers,
Dave