RE: Web Service Description and stateful services

I think that Savas might be talking about something a little different than
an implementation detail.  There is the question of how do endpoints
exchange state information, and any standardization of that.  There are some
different types of standardization, like explicit elements/attributes, or of
an extensible container that can contain app specific elements/attributes.

Cheers,
Dave