Re: A stratification picture

Eric:
   Thanks for your kind words.

   I agree, that we need to make sure that levels 0 and 1 are right for
this release; certainly for the heartbeat.

   I do think that we cannot come of final call without doing something
here though. And I do not think that it involves a huge effort either.
The reason is that (a) the REST folks are going to want to see
something concrete and (b) IBM (and others) is also going to need
something that they can relate to.

Frank