RE: Proposed text for section 1.6.2 and 1.6.3

My idea of the first agenda item at the F2F is not to fish in the "what is a
web service" trout pond but to get an up-to-date, realistic idea of what we
are trying to accomplish ... I detest the term "mission statement" but
that's sortof the idea.   Then we can do the "triage" stuff in light of  the
"what are we trying to accomplish" understanding.

Anyway, we'll need at least an hour to come up with better terminology than
the "labored" terms here :-)