Visibility

The first 5 items - security, extensibility, evolvability, performance,
understandability - all mention that visibility makes it easier.  I assert
easier=simplicity+perf.

If visibility should be factored as a separate property to highlight the
need, so beit.  Though it's still redundant, which doesn't mean it's not
important.

Dave