RE: Proposed text for section 1.6.2 and 1.6.3

Application interface SOA doesn't differentiate from REST as HTTP is an
application protocol, and application interface and application protocol
seem awfully close to me.  Maybe API SOA is the right kind of language, and
maybe RESTless SOA is just like CGI.  Let's just embrace our "bad" behaviour
:-)

Dave