RE: REST and CRUD (was Re: WSA architectural concepts and relatio nsihips related to WS, SOA, and the Web

Hmm, I see your point and I agree that that's what POST does, although a
"uniform semantic" to do arbitrary computation seems like an oxymoron :-)

Anyway, why don't you look at the "Section 1.6.2" message I sent earlier and
see if you can live with (or suggest improvements) to the wording there.