RE: Draft language on MEPs, synchronous, and asynchronous.

May be we are divided by the same words.

Try the following experiment.

Type in a URL in a browser (lets say the page the page takes some time to
appear)
Before the page apperas type in the same URL, and press return.

Now, what happened to the first connection? Is it being multiplexed? Will
you see two pages? Of course, you won't - because the first page invocation
was aborted.
This behavior, to me, is an attribute of synchrnous invocation of the page.

You may type in the same URL on a different browser window. In this case,
there are two
communication channels, because the sender of the message is different. Will
you be able
to see the same page in two browsers? Yes.
Does it mean the page invocation is not synchrnous? No.

BTW, try defining "multiplexing:-)"

Regards,
-Suresh
Sterling Commerce (on loan to RosettaNet)
469 524 2676 (O), 469 323 0234 (Cell)