RE: [ws-chor] 4/29/2003: Updated Glossary of Terms

Agreed, which is why the term orchestration is temporarly banned in
Choreo:-)

> 2. There is still the need for defining the term for the mechanism that
> ensures a choreography happens: whether it is by means of a central
> controller or individual code choices makes no difference

No sure I understand this one. This is like saying a mechanism is need to
make an objectt happen.
Surely the type/instance distinction is good enough, but may be I have
missed the point.

> 3. My definition of orchestration did not actually state that the
> mechanism had to be centralized.

ok but its related to 1

> 4. I did not intend to imply a value-judgement that choreographies had
> to be centrally managed.

ok