Body blocks

Close, but not quite. The things *inside* the SOAP:Body were called at
some point *SOAP body blocks*. They were the things that were equivalent
to SOAP header blocks. There was even a suggestion, which got close to
being adopted, to have just blocks, ie. no Header nor Body.

However, for a reason which I now don't quite remember, every statement
about body blocks were removed from the SOAP 1.2 spec, and the editors
ended up having to describe things which were inside the Body with
periphrases since they were no longer able to use the term body block.

Jean-Jacques.