RE: Revised proposed text for intermediary

The examples given (proxies and firewalls) sound like examples of
transfer protocol-level intermediaries rather than message-level
intermediaries (e.g. HTTP intermediaries instead of SOAP
intermediaries). Is that our intent?

SOAP part 1 (the one defining SOAP intermediaries) does not mention
proxies or firewalls at all.
SOAP part 2 refers to HTTP proxies "acting between the SOAP nodes" (i.e.
not an example of SOAP intermediary).

Ugo