RE: Revised arch doc

I took a quick look, and have the following comments:

- like the metamodel section
- as the TAG hasn't yet documented what "on the web" means, we should
propose something with a caveat that a Web Arch Recommendation document
should be considered normative.  I propose "On the Web means that a URI may
be dereferenced without passing a message body, typically a GET retrieval.
Being on the Web versus not on the Web is a trade-off in properties achieved
and is not be default a "bad" thing.  Some resources necessarily must be off
the Web, such as HTML FORM POST results."  This effectively means
GET/PUT/DELETE and not POST.
- Property needs to be defined.  I suggest that Roy's thesis is a good place
to start.
- What happened to comparing the properties of the architectures?  I'd
proposed a while ago what the properties of Web services are, compared to
REST.
- Replace "originator" with message sender, or original message sender
- Transport should be changed to Protocol.  HTTP is not a transport
protocol,
- ROM should have POST and DELETE actions.
- Sorry for the brain-rot, but what happened to the UML models for soap and
wsdl?  I really like the formality of those.

Dave