RE: Message Recipient 2.2.26 & Sender 2.2.27 text

Hi Hugo,

RE: 2.2.11.1 Summary
I think an intermediary is not, by definition of 2.2.26.1, the message
sender's intended recipient, the current text should be changed.
Proposed text below:

2.2.11.1 Summary

An intermediary is a message processing node that does not represent the
message sender's intended recipient; but which, nonetheless may
process some aspect of the message.
-----------------------------

RE: 2.2.11.2
Similarly, an intermediary is neither a message sender nor message
recipient by the definitions of 2.2.26.1 and 2.2.27.1.  Proposed text
below:

2.2.11.2
An intermediary is an agent.
-----------------------------

*RE: Do we want another set of terms to distinguish between existing
concepts and concepts brought up by Hugo, i.e.
Message Originator and Message Recipient
Message sender and Message receiver

If we have the 4 terms, then
Message Originator is a Message sender.
Intermediary is both Message sender and Message receiver.
Message Recipient is a Message receiver.

Yin Leng