Polls (was RE: Proposed text for 2.2.21 (take 2))

Vote on what?  The text for the "message" concept that Hao is working on?
Or the trout-pond-from-RESTifarian-hell "is a plain XML message without SOAP
headers a Web service?"   We have a new ability to create straw polls
easily, so please propose some wording.  (Any chronically festering issue is
fine, and I'm asking the group not just Frank)