RE: RM and Intermediaries

Ugo, you wrote ...

>>>I got an extensive response from David Burdett at [1], which you might
want to look at...

... thanks for remembering. I do wish that I had more time to devote to this
thread as RM is an area I am interested in. Unfortunately, other demands on
my time prevent me from devoting much attention to the many thoughtful
emails that have been written on this subject.

Best wishes to all and I hope the F2F was a success!

David